gallery/nouveau logo rms

 

 

The Parvis d'Avignon is located in an old chapel located in the heart of the city of the popes. Built between 1751 and 1753 for the Congregation of Men, spiritual association of beneficence very developed in the eighteenth century, it becomes from 1960 the church of the "Italian Mission". In a world that continues to accelerate, whose changes are dazzling and permanent solicitations, the vocation of the Parvis d'Avignon is to be a space of pause and meeting, a place resource for people in search of meaning and curious minds, citizens, artists and entrepreneurs.

 

gallery/parvis
gallery/parvis logo

The Rencontres Musicales et Scientifiques have been hosted by the Parvis d'Avignon since 2018.